What are the types of Franchise Models Available?
USD$100,000 - USD$250,000
(Depending on country)
|Franchise Fee||USD$40,000 – USD$85,000|
|Premises Renovations||USD$40,000 – USD$80,000|
Stable Business model with operating profit margins of up to30%
- The I Can Read story
- How big is the global enrichment industry?
- Why franchise an I Can Read centre?
- What are the types of franchise models available?
- What makes a successful franchisee?
- Franchise support
- Teacher recruitment process
- What makes a good location?
- Who are my customers?
- How do I finance my franchise?
- Meet the management team
- Next steps
Get in touch with us today!
What training and Support does I Can Read Offer?
- Professional Recruitment and Selection of Teachers
- Comprehensive Teacher Training
- Programme and classroom management protocols
- Curriculum Support
- Holiday Programs
- Operations Training and guidelines
- Point of Sale Training
- Centre Manager Training
- Customer Service Training
- Cenopsys Training
- HR Support and Training
- Management Level Training
- Centre Renovation Support
- Centre Set up Support
Sales & Marketing
- Pre-Marketing Support
- Grand Opening Marketing Support. HQ will send staff overseas to assist.
- Access to HQ Staff in key departments
Hear from our Franchises
Education is also the best form of investment. Not only financially but also as a contribution to society. People will always need to learn.
Multi-Unit / Area Franchise
Mastering the Pedagogy Journey
I Can Read was known internationally and was one of the few English Language Centres with a unique pedagogical methodology.
Single Unit Franchise