Hear what our franchisees have to say?
Education is also the best form of investment. Not only financially but also as a contribution to society. People will always need to learn.
Indonesia , Elvina Oey , 8 years
Multi-Unit / Area Franchise
Mastering the Pedagogy Journey
I Can Read was known internationally and was one of the few English Language Centres with a unique pedagogical methodology.
Thailand , Chonnanat Marutaralert , 5 years
Single Unit Franchise
To Hanoi and Beyond
The education business is a meaningful and rewarding one as I get to witness the development and growth of each child at my centre.
Vietnam , Phan , 7 years
- The I Can Read story
- How big is the global enrichment industry?
- Why franchise an I Can Read centre?
- What are the types of franchise models available?
- What makes a successful franchisee?
- Franchise support
- Teacher recruitment process
- What makes a good location?
- Who are my customers?
- How do I finance my franchise?
- Meet the management team
- Next steps